Kandima Maldives has launched its summer package, TropiKal SummerKation.
Pack your bags and get ready to travel to the most chic and affordable holiday destination in the island nation. Whether you seek for adrenaline packed adventures with friends, family time with kids or an oh-so romantic escape with your loved one, Kandima Maldives has got you covered.
The new TropiKal SummerKation package is delivered with the oh-so wow villas located in a seriously stylish island setting with views one can only dream of, a vast choice of both a la carte and all-day dining restaurants and hippest bars. With the 100-metre outdoor pool at Breeze Pool Bar, tennis and volleyball courts, state-of-the-art fitness club Burn, Aquaholics watersports and dive centre, Kula art studio and the friendly kids’ club Kandiland, you can live in the moment 24/7, or relax in the stylish esKape Spa offering Asia-inspired massages, trendy beauty and hair treatments.
The package is available for stays from May 10 to July 31. It starts from USD 928++ per person, and includes:
- Four-night accommodation at Beach Studios or Sky Villas
- Return domestic transfers for two
- Breakfast at Flavour or Zest (including soft drinks, juice, coffee, tea and mineral water with meals)
- One 60-minute spa treatment for two
- Kandima Kocktails for two once per stay
- Complimentary stay and meals for children below twelve
- Welcome Kandima Kit with a bottle of Prosecco upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi around the island
- Complimentary access to Burn fitness club and group fitness activities
- Complimentary access to Kandiland kids’ club and selected children activities
- Complimentary access to Kula Art Studio
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima offers a choice of 272 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from, all of which have a private terrace and endless tropical views to enjoy.
The four-star plus resort, which opened early this year, has first class infrastructure, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless, including a huge choice of watersports, diving or snorkelling near the house reef, yoga, Zumba, bicycles, beach volleyball, petanque, arts and crafts lessons, and much more.
The island also offers one of the largest selection of F&B outlets in the country, with an incredible choice of ten restaurants and bars, all featuring unique and individual menus offering flavours of the world from Chinese and Japanese to authentic Maldivian and Mediterranean. So be it tropical or traditional, Kandima has something to suit everyone’s tastes.
Source URL: Maldives Insider