The first “Robinson Crusoe” style hideaway in the Maldives, is set on the privately owned tropical island of Kunfunadhoo in Baa Atoll. The resort can be reached by a scenic 30-minute sea plane flight direct from Male International airport or for guests scheduled on evening flights by domestic carrier flights via nearby Dharavandhoo airport.
The island is 1,400 metres long and 400 metres wide, one of the largest islands in the Maldives. Apart from the crystal clear waters, white beaches and tropical climate, the island’s unusually rich vegetation offers a unique natural experience. Villas are scattered along the beach and tucked into the lush greenery, providing the ultimate privacy. Fringed by white sand beaches that shelve gently into the azure blue sea, the iconic Soneva Fushi looks like a Robinson Crusoe idyll, however the finest creature comforts are always at hand. Its remoteness is central to its charm, offering the ultimate in barefoot sophistication for which the oft borrowed expression “No News No Shoes” was coined. Welcome to a world where the natural reality of the destination unites with understated yet sophisticated luxurious experiences and style. This is Intelligent Luxury. Soneva Fushi’s down to earth feel is reflected in its guest’s casual dress code and its naturally-designed architecture.
Sunset Retreat (2 Bedroom Villa Suite w/ Pool) – 4 Adults + 2 Child / 7 Adults
Soneva Fushi Villa Suite 3 Bedroom w/ Pool – 6 Adults + 3 Child / 9 Adults
Crusoe Suite 3 Bedroom w/ Pool – 6 Adults + 2 Child / 8 Adults
Sunrise Retreat (3 Bedroom Villa Suite w/ Pool) – 6 Adults + 3 Child / 9 Adults
Soneva Fushi Villa Suite 4 Bedroom w/ Pool – 6 Adults + 2 Child / 8 Adults
Villa 41 (3 Bedroom Residence w/ Pool) – 6 Adults + 4 Child / 10 Adults
Villa 1 (3 Bedroom Residence w/ Pool) – 6 Adults + 3 Child / 9 Adults
Villa 14 (3 Bedroom Residence w/ Pool) – 6 Adults + 3 Child / 9 Adults
Villa 15 (4 Bedroom Residence w/ Pool) – 6 Adults + 4 Child / 10 Adults
Jungle Reserve (4 Bedroom Residence w/ Pool) – 8 Adults + 4 Child / 12 Adults
Villa 42 (6 Bedroom Residence with Pool) – 12 Adults + 4 Child / 16 Adults
Private Reserve – 18 Adults + 3 Child / 21 Adults
– Sobah’s Restaurant
– Fresh in the Garden
– Mihiree Mitha
– Down to Earth
– By the Bar
– Bar (A) Bara
– The Wine Cellar
– Destination Dining
– In-Villa Dining
– Special Diets
– Six Senses Spa – Central to the Six Senses Spa is a large reflecting pond and waterfalls, setting the tone for soul therapy.
– Soleni Dive Centre – multi-lingual PADI instructors as well as the small dive group sizes ensure that guests of all experience levels get the best service at all times.
– Gardens – Two large garden areas in the centre of Kunfunadhoo Island supply many of the fresh fruits, salads, herbs and mushrooms for our kitchens.
– Libraries – Two libraries on the sunrise and sunset sides offer a vast selection of easy reading and reference books, DVDs, VCDs and CDs.
– Cinema Paradiso – The first open-air cinema in the Maldives with the widest screen in the Indian Ocean (measuring 13.8 meters wide).
– The Observatory – Equipped with a striking Meade RCX400 telescope, the observatory in the organic garden is the latest addition to Soneva Fushi’s unique guest experiences and offers magnificent views into the starry sky.
– Robinson Crusoe picnic
– Waterskiing and wakeboarding
– Cooking classes
– Wine tasting
– Snorkeling excursions to different reefs in Baa Atoll
– Dolphin cruises
– Private sunrise and sunset cruises
– Fishing trips
– Scuba diving
– Excursions to local and uninhabited islands
Please fill the from below and we will send you the the best price.