First Luxury Platinum Plan Resort in the Maldives Lily Beach Resort: enjoyed a great reputation world-wide for its pristine beaches and lush tropical vegetation, and its exotic house-reef 3-10 meters away, and its location within the popular Ari Atoll of the Maldivian archipelago; boasting some of the most amazing and exclusive dive sites all-around.
The new Lily Beach Resort & Spa At Huvahendhoo; upgraded to a 5-star luxury product with its All-new ‘Platinum Plan’ adds a whole new
level to the traditional Maldivian holiday experience; Affordable Luxury in the Maldives!
Beach Villa – 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children Beach Family Villa – 2 adults and 3 children OR 4 adults and 2 children Lagoon Villa – 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children Deluxe Water Villa – 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children Sunset Water Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children
Dining Facilities And Services
– Lily Maa
– The Spirit
Recreation Facilities And Services
– Diving with Ocean Pro
– Kids Club – Turtles
– All Premium brands of Alcohol, Beer & Liqueur. The Spirit our main bar – stays open until 01.00 am
– Unlimited Cocktails & Signature drinks
– Good vari ety of fine quality red/white/rosé wines
– Collection of sparkling wines
– Mini-bar Access: Mini-bar will be maintained regular supply of beer, wine, soft drinks, mineral water, and some nic-nacs
– Combination of á la carte and sumptuous buffet breakfast and lunch PLUS fine dining dinner experiences at the main restaurant – Lily Maa
– Mid afternoon snacks with fresh juices & cold towels served at the Bars and Pool areas
– Evening snacks (Maldivian, Indian, hot/cold canapés by the pool with tea/coffee/freshjuices/mineral water)
– One á la carte fine dining dinner experience at our Specialty Restaurant Tamarind once during stay per person.
– Variety of fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, mineral water
– Daily supply of 2 bottles of mineral water in all villas
– Four brands of cigarettes during stay
– Internet access on the entire island including villas
– Snorkeling equipment with fins for every guest
– Visit to an uninhabited island & fishing villages once during stay with snacks, soft drinks and mineral water
– Sunset fishing once during stay (weather permitting)
– Access to sports centre, tennis court, gymnasium, all indoor games, all non-motorised watersports
– Activity day once a week; various games, competitions, treasure hunts
– DJ with disco/live music band thrice a week
– Traditional Maldivian dance performed by locals once a week
– Airport meet and greet on arrival and departure
– Complimentary VIP lounge access at domestic Sea Plane terminal of Maldivian Air Taxi
– Various in-house surprises!