CENTARA RAS FUSHI RESORT & SPA MALDIVES Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adult-focused resort offering a relaxing and inspiring holiday experience along with plenty of opportunities to indulge, play and rejuvenate at the superb well-being area […]
CENTARA RAS FUSHI RESORT & SPA MALDIVES
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adult-focused resort offering a relaxing and inspiring holiday experience along with plenty of opportunities to indulge, play and rejuvenate at the superb well-being area and at the numerous restaurants and bars. The Gold-All Inclusive programme now includes up to 3 dives per villa per week as an alternative to spa treatments.
Set on a small island just 25 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport and from the shopping opportunities of the capital, this premium four-star resort is an irresistible haven for water sports lovers with some of the Maldives’ most sought-after diving spots, including Giraavaru Cave, Kiki Reef, Kuda Haa, Lion’s Head and Shark Point, within a 20-minute Dhoni ride from the resort.
OCEAN FRONT BEACH VILLA – 2 ADULTS DELUXE OCEAN FRONT BEACH VILLA – 2 ADULTS DELUXE WATER VILLA – 2 ADULTS DELUXE SUNSET WATER VILLA – 2 ADULTS DELUXE SPA OVER WATER VILLA – 2 ADULTS PREMIUM DELUXE SPA WATER VILLA – 2 ADULTS
Dining Facilities And Services
The resort offers a choice of meal plans to suit guests’ every need, including the Half Board Plus programme providing breakfast and dinner with a three-hour open bar bonus during chosen main meal, and the ever popular All-Inclusive concept.
– Suan Bua
– La Brezza
– Al Khaimah
– Viu Bar
Recreation Facilities And ServicesSwimming pool complete with dedicated pool bar
– Well-being area with SPA Cenvaree and a relaxation pavilion
– SPA Cenvaree offers a dreamy setting and comprises nine massage and treatment rooms designed with individuals and couples in mind
– Fully-equipped fitness centre
– E-Zone with full music, DVD and video games library
– PADI Dive Centre
– Water sports centre offering motorised water activities and non-motorised water sports including windsurfing, paddle boarding, catamarans, kayaks, snorkelling and pedal boats
– Great house reef
– Half- and full-day excursions are available
– Complimentary wireless internet access
– The Chill Lounge, relaxing area upon arrival or before departure