The Chancery Pavilion has signed on as a Hospitality Partner from the South Indian Region for the most prestigious travel awards in the region, the South Asian Travel Awards (SATA).
Chancery Pavilion Hotel is part of India’s The Chancery chain which runs The Chancery Hotel in Bangalore, Chancery Pavilion and Native by Chancery in Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
Evaluations of the Indian properties nominated for SATA will be held at Chancery Pavilion Hotel. They were a Hospitality Partner at the SATA 2017 as well.
The evaluations of the North Indian properties will be held at the Udman Boutique Resort, New Delhi.
SATA 2018 evaluations will begin in June.
The Maldivian Hospitality Partner for SATA 2018 is the popular Mookai Hotel, Kaam Hotel, Mookai Suites, Summer Island Resort, Embudhu Village and Kaimoo Hotel and Resorts in Equator Village, Addu City.
Online voting for SATA 2018 nominees would open on 25 March and closes at the end of June. And the evaluation would take place in June and July after the online voting closes.
This year would mark the third annual SATA and would be held in India. But the exact venue remains undecided. Organizers, High Rise, plans for the award night to be in September.
Endorsers of SATA 2018
- Association of Travel and Tour Operators, India
- Federationof Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Sri Lanka
- Colombo Chamber of Commerce
- Confederation of Associated Tour Operators, India
- Liveaboard Association of Maldives
- Association of Professionals in Tourism, India
- Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC)
- Nepal Tourism Board
- Association of Travel Agents, Maldives
- Kerela Hotel General Managers’ Club
- India Association of Tour Operators
Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Maldives Times